Friday, August 2, 2019

How Chiropractic Can Help With Bell's Palsy


Bell's palsy is a sudden onset of weakness or paralysis of one side of the face.  It can also include headaches, drooping of the eyelid or inability to close one eye completely.  Also, facial drooping including a corner of the mouth as well as changes in saliva and tears production can be symptoms.  It is estimated that over 40,000 people each year have a new onset of Bell's palsy.  Repeat attacks are common as well once you've been affected by this disorder.  Bell's palsy is extremely scary, especially because the symptoms can mimic a stroke.  It is important to note that a stroke should be ruled out first and foremost if these symptoms suddenly arise.  The good news is that with Bell's Palsy, although frightening actually has a simple, single reason behind it and there can be relief with chiropractic care.  The facial nerve, or 7th cranial nerve, becomes damaged or irritated during this disorder.  The facial nerve travels through a narrow canal called the Fallopian canal in the skull, underneath the ear to the muscles that control the side of the face.  These muscles affected are those in charge of controlling eye blinking, eye closing, smiling and frowning. Also, the 7th nerve is in charge of sending messages to the tear and saliva glands which becomes greatly affected with the nerve has experienced trauma such as inflammation or subluxation.  This means that the structure of the skull and spine have a direct effect on the treatment of Bell's Palsy.
A recent case study in the Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research followed a 68-year old man suffering from Bell's Palsy who had previously tried steroids, eye drops, and anti-inflammatory prescription medications without relief.  He sought chiropractic care and after a short time with regular chiropractic adjustments his facial paralysis was completely resolved!  No need for continued medications with costly side-effects.  While chiropractic adjustments do not treat specific symptoms, the brain and nervous system were allowed to function freely without interference or disruption and therefore his facial nerve was restored to send proper messages to the face.  
Significant relief is found when the spine is aligned and free from interference to function at optimal levels!

Yours in Health,


Dr. Nicholas J. Knutson, DC
Owner/Doctor

MOUNTAIN ISLAND CHIROPRACTIC

10917 Black Dog Ln., Suite 101 

Charlotte, NC 28214

Tel (704) 394-8556

Fax (704) 395-8556


"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." JV


Preece, S., D.C., & Alcanta, J., D.C. (2019).  Resolution of Bell's Palsy in a 68-year old Man Following Correction of Upper Cervical Subluxation:A Case Report & Review. J. Upper Cervical Chiropractic Reasearch, 28-35.


3 comments:

  1. Dr James is truly a herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV,that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me,when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, till I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from doctor James herbal mix,I thought it was a lie,but I picked up interest and contacted Dr James on his email,( drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he's going to help me,and cure my HIV.I was so happy.2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks,as I went for my monthly check up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for been free from HIV.I'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me sleeping and thinking everyday about being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This great man Dr James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV positive or any kind of diseases like Herpes virus,Bell Palsy, Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Cardiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Contact Dr James on his email and get cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 an 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr oduku natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr oduku by reaching him on whatsApp +2348124765093 also EMAIL: drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or visit his page https://www.facebook.com/Droduku/ or his tiktok.com/@drodukuhomeYou can visit his website https://drodukuherbalheali.wixsite.com/my-site

      Dr Oduku is the best herbal doctor.
      Here is my private e-mail laurielkeene159@gmail.com you can also get in touch with me.

      Delete
  2. this is unbelievable i have be suffering for Herpes Infection Dr.Edidia who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from Herpes Infection by Dr.Edidia,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms disease and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on Herpes infection and i saw so many blogs comment of people talking about how Dr Edidia cured them.so i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me,experiencing changes all over me as the great Dr.Edidia assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to the doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,my Herpes infection out negative.my prayer for Dr Edidia am cured you can also get your self and friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can contact now: dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or cell whatsapp number:+2349074505296 or by his facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Edidia-Herbal-Cure-105172711331669
    my private email: vinnyjude02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete